Sunday, October 16, 2011

Keenan & You

Life feels good when you feel useful. Help people, pay respect, work on something you're passionate about, be proud of your hard work, evaluate your progress, make more progress, ask feedback from others, learn, voice out, contribute to the society, share your stories with your family and friends, thank God for His blessing. Don't just do things because you feel that you have to. Do things because you know it makes your life more meaningful.

Btw, thank you soooooooo much for all your support & comments on my previous post, friends...they all make me feel much much better...love you! :')

Check out my new Up wedges...:)

Photobucket
Photobucket

And my nephew, Keenan, going (almost) traditional hahah! :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
free manual traffic exchange