Monday, October 17, 2011

Health Post! Exercise + Update

AGES ago I posted an exercise video, asking you if you were interested in workout tips, daily updates, exercise routines etc etc! Alot of people posted comments that they were interested but I never really posted. As most of you know, Im going dairy free now too! I have a few grocery hauls and nutrition vids, but people have still been requesting blog posts, so i think il do it it will also keep me on top of the dairy free-ness :)

Im thinking of daily updating what kind of exercise was done, what I ate/drank, and even weekly challenges!

For instance, you challenge me to do something and show yall how :)
There would also be dairy free recipes, cute exercise ootd's exercise tips and tricks, cardio vs strength vs stretching etc, different workouts that dont feel like workouts etc.

Let em know what yall think! Videos linked below :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
free manual traffic exchange