Monday, October 17, 2011

BLOG KICK!

I should be writing a mid-term speech and essay for the 1 Stanford class I have ( my dream to go to stanford... even my above standard IQ feels LOST between the neurosurgeons here! And writing/Speaking are supposed to be two of my strengths.... GHEESH!)

...Instead, im on a BLOG KICK!!!!
AND I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! What are you interested in hearing up on?

Do you want recipes?
Seasonal and Fun Stuff?
Daily what-did-ya-do updates?
Product reviews and rants?
Hair/Makeup Pictures and posts?
Fashion trends?



WHAT ABOUT HALLOWEN?!?!?

What do you want to see most?
Mermiad?
Gypsy?
Candycorn?
Pirate?
Pink Glitter Fairy?
Devil?
Bunny?
Angel?

What do you want to see most?!?!!?

YOU TELL ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
free manual traffic exchange