Saturday, September 24, 2011

VICTORIA `S SECRET-Jarah Mariano is an underrated swimsuit model

Jarah Mariano is an underrated swimsuit model

Jarah Mariano bikini pics 022 Jarah Mariano is an underrated swimsuit model
That's some good frolicking going on there...
Jarah Mariano is one of those swimsuit/lingerie models that I am always carrying on about not getting the credit she’s due. This photo shoot she did for Victoria’s Secret bikinis only reinforces my efforts. For some reason her appearances in the 2008 and 2009 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues didn’t catapult her to superstardom. Maybe it’s just me that thinks this Hawaiian is really sexy. Maybe I’m in the minority here. Okay, stop doubting yourself, you know hot when you see it. Yes, I do. Uh, sorry about that. Didn’t realize I was typing my thoughts. Carry on…


---
Did you like this article? And you probably like contests, exclusive content, and smug commentary right? Then why aren't you liking Guyism on Facebook? Show some pride and click the "Like" button below right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
free manual traffic exchange