Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mariah Carey Covers Elle August 2008

Mariah Carey Covers EllE August 2008


Mariah Carey Elle Magazine August 2008 Pictures - Here are some bikini pictures of Mariah Carey who graces the cover and is featured in Elle Magazine’s August 2008 issue.Here are excerpts of Mariah’s interview with the mag:


Mariah Carey on her past life:

When I was in an unhappy place in my life,”"I always wanted to be kidnapped. I just wanted a way out, but didn’t have one.” “He sort of kidnapped me and took me on a helicopter ride. Then he re-proposed.”"They’ve been calling me Cinderella since I first started out, so, of course, being Cinderella…” “Most people would think, Okay, please! This doesn’t happen in real life.”

Mariah Carey on her marriage with 27-year-old actor-rapper Nick Cannon:

We really kept the whole relationship aspect of it quiet,” “Therefore, we didn’t really ‘date,’ you know what I mean? Because that would have been not quiet or private. I think we didn’t want to give people a chance to be like, ‘What are you doing? What are you talking about? This is so quick… are you sure?”

Of course we believe you.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
free manual traffic exchange